1. The Prize Draw is a private lottery operated by Friends of GMBCU and is open to all active members of GMB Credit Union Ltd (GMBCU), aged 18 years or over.
2. The monthly Prize Draw will normally take place on the last working day of each month.
3. Prize Draw entry ticket costs £1.00 each.
4. There is a maximum limit of 10 x £1.00 Prize Draw tickets per member.
5. GMBCU members must retain a minimum balance of £1.00 in their savings account after their monthly lottery deduction has be made.
6. When a Prize Draw application is received members will be included with the appropriate number of tickets in the next and all subsequent monthly Prize Draws until they cancel their ticket allocation in writing.
7. 50% of the total monthly revenue received from the Prize Draw will be paid out to one winner.
8. 50% of total monthly revenue will be allocated by GMBCU to a charity of the winner’s choice. This must be a registered charity.
9. The Friends of GMBCU Committee can vary the allocation of prizes to include additional prize one off super draw winners.
10. Prize Draw winners will be advised in writing.
11. Prize Draw winning funds be paid direct to the winning members GMBCU savings account.
12. Prize Draw winner ticket numbers and amounts (but not names) will be displayed on the GMB Credit Union website.
13. The Prize Draw is made by computer which randomly selects winning ticket numbers.
14. Two senior members of GMBCU staff will be present at each monthly Price Draw.
15. Staff and Directors of GMBCU cannot take part in the GMBCU Prize Draw.
16. Prize Draw numbers are not transferable.
17. A register of Prize Draw entries and winners is held at the Head Office of GMB Credit Union office.
18. The Friends of GMB Committee has sole discretion on all matters concerning the method and conduct of the draws and allotment of prizes. Their decisions as to which numbers have won are final.
19. Any queries or complaints regarding the Prize Draw should in the first instance be directed to the Treasurer, GMB Credit Union, Sinclair House, 11 Station Road, Cheadle Hulme, Cheadle, SK8 5AF.
20. Every Prize Draw applicant will be issued with a set of GMBCU Prize Draw rules.