1. The Prize Draw is a private lottery operated by Friends of GMBCU and is open to all members of GMB Credit Union Ltd (GMBCU), aged 18 years or over.
2. The monthly Prize Draw will normally take place on or around the 24th of each month.
3. Prize Draw entry ticket costs £1.00 each.
4. There is a maximum limit of 10 x £1.00 Prize Draw tickets per member.
5. GMBCU members must retain a minimum balance of £1.00 in their savings account after their monthly lottery deduction has been made.
6. When a Prize Draw application is received members will be included with the appropriate number of tickets in the next and all subsequent monthly Prize Draws until they cancel their ticket allocation in writing.
7. 50% of the total monthly Prize Draw revenue received will be paid out to one winner.
8. 50% of the total monthly Prize Draw revenue will be allocated by GMBCU to a charity of the winner’s choice. This must be a registered charity.
9. The Friends of GMBCU Committee can vary the allocation of prizes to include additional prizes or a one-off super draw.
10. All Prize Draw winners will be advised in writing.
11. Prize Draw winning funds be paid directly to the winning members GMBCU savings account.
12. The Prize Draw is made using a computer that randomly selects the winning ticket number.
13. Two senior members of GMBCU staff will be present at each monthly Prize Draw.
14. Staff and Directors of GMBCU cannot purchase tickets for the GMBCU Prize Draw.
15. A register of Prize Draw entries and winners is held at the Head Office of GMB Credit Union.
16. The Friends of GMB Committee has sole discretion on all matters concerning the method and conduct of the draws and allotment of prizes. Their decisions as to which numbers have won are final.
17. Any feedback or complaints regarding the Prize Draw should in the first instance be directed to the Treasurer, GMB Credit Union, Sinclair House, 11 Station Road, Cheadle Hulme, Cheadle, SK8 5AF.